1) Add Pickup Point
Go to Manage Addresses located on the left navigation menu and click on Add pickup point.
Fill up all the required information and click Submit.
2) Convert orders to Ready to Ship status
- Go to Shopify Orders located on the left navigation menu.
If you have successfully installed the app and login into Janio Merchant Portal, you will see your orders from your Shopify store listed on this page.
Received order on your Shopify store but don't see it on the list? Try clicking on your browser Refresh button.
Click on the Update Info button on orders that have the Insufficient Info status.
- Resolve all the errors highlighted in the order creation form. You may click on the Save and continue button to save the orders as a draft if your customers haven't get back to you with missing information.
Once your order details are all correct, your order will move to the Ready to Ship tab.
3) Fulfil Shopify orders
Go to the Ready to Ship tab and select the orders by clicking on Ship with Janio.
A summary page will show the total orders and countries you are shipping with Janio. Once confirmed, click on Submit to Janio
4) Print your labels
Go to Manage Orders on the left navigation menu and select the orders. Once selected, click on the Print button if it is available to have your labels printed.
- Paste the labels on your shipments and wait for our delivery partner to have it picked up from your address or you may drop off them if you had selected our Drop-off service.
1. Can Janio do partial fulfilment for my orders?
Currently, we cannot do partial fulfilment for your orders. But we are currently looking into this feature.
2. Will I be able to fulfil my orders with multiple couriers other than Janio?
Yes, you can! Once your Shopify orders are fulfilled with other courier platform or by manual fulfilment in Shopify platform, just simply click the refresh button on your browser to refresh your Shopify orders in Janio Shopify Orders page.
3. Can I cancel an order once I have just created?
Yes. Once your order is created, click on Manage Orders on the left navigation menu. Find the order which you wish to cancel and click the Cancel button if it is available.